Friday, January 2, 2009

RIP my luggage

Well the last couple days have seen some pretty ugly phone calls with AirFrance. It seems what they thought was my bag was not actually my bag. So it looks pretty bleak at the moment. I guess I just lost most of my working waredrobe. I will have to rebuild yet again, things just aren't supposed to be simple or easy I guess. At least I still have my pictures and my camera :-)

LOL, so I have decided the best analogy here is a golf analogy oddly enough. Crossing the Atlantic is like hitting a shot over water. Don't use your best ball. Rather, grab something old and scratched up and then swing as hard as you can ;-)

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

Oh no!! I am sorry to hear your luggage is gone for good...and I know from personal experience those European airplane customer service people are not fun to work with!! Good luck rebuilding our wardrode and belongings as you continue to travel.