Sunday, January 11, 2009

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike.....

The next step of the triathalon training has commenced! Cycling seems like the easiest of the three stages, but I'm not sure if that will prove true. However, I have given myself a decent ride with the purchase of this thing:


I took this Specialized Allez 18 speed for a ride at Austin's Veloway. The veloway is a paved trail that is only for cyclists and rollerbladers. If you live in Austin, it is located next to the Lady Bird Wildflower Center down south Mopac. I rode 15 miles today on this thing, and it was the most fun I have had training since I started 2 or 3 months ago.

1 comment:

Rudy Rodriguez said...

Hey Raul, nice bike! Did you ever receive my Christmas present for you? If so, did it work out for you, or not so much? Good luck, and happy training!