Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hahahahahaha - You have to be kidding me

Ok so guess what showed up at my apartment today? Just guess. I'll give you a hint. It weighs 20 lbs. It has seen more countries in the last month than President Obama. It managed to befuddle airport authorities worldwide. It has about 12 days worth of clothes in it.....






Ta Da!

You know I had totally given up on this thing. It wasn't so much what was inside of it, but the bag itself that I regretted losing. I wanted to take it hiking/camping this year. I was going to call AirFrance this week about compensation, but this just arrived from Detroit via Munich. When the office manager at the apartment left a message on my phone, I was like, "Maybe.... no, no, there's no way; how ridiculous would that be". Well, very ridiculous.
The obligatory shot of Emma lounging on the balconey and enjoying the unusually warm weather:



No comments: