Sunday, November 9, 2008

the weekend in review

Turns out that the dog IS allergic to her own shedding. What a riot. I know this because I took her to get a bath at the Dirty Dog and she hasn't sneezed or snored since. Her shedding is legendary right now. She goes running through the dog park and leaves a fur trail in the air. I swear. I also bought her a toy duck (to replace the toy squirrel), which makes this great *hoooooonk* sound when you squeeze it. Emma squeezed it once, just right, and it made the sound. She freaked out, cause now she thinks its alive, and she dropped it out of her mouth. She doesn't know what to do with it at this point, I'm sure tomorrow she will give it another chance.

I went to see Los Lonely Boys and Blues Traveler at Stubbs on saturday. That was fun, though I must say that a lot of the songs carry a special meaning for me, and it's not easy to listen to them alone. To be totally honest, I have to say that Blues Traveler put on the better show, which is hard for me to admit, considering how much I love LLB. But any night at Stubbs is a good night, and I love how it is approximately 45 steps from my apartment.

1 comment:

Margie said...

Hey did you know that LLB are from where I live.... the other SA?!!??