Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekend in Dallas :)

I spent this past weekend visting family and friends in Dallas. My mom's birthday was Feb 4th and we all went to dinner to celebrate saturday night. I love spending time with my family and my Uncle Rudy's family as the two families have been close since I was very little. Earlier on Saturday, I was able to have breakfast with the May family and I have to say that Gabe enjoys trying to eat as much he enjoys actually eating.


Cafe Brazil had delicious food, I don't blame Gabe for his enthusiam :) I was also treated to Molly's modern rendition of the alphabet song, which includes a couple of extra letters and additional lyrics. I always find it amazing how quickly children learn things. Miss Emma has decided to make my folk's place her vacation residence. As you can tell she makes herself at home quite easily. With the additional activity I put her through on weekends and a leaner diet, she has lost a noticable amount of belly, and probably tips the scales at about 75 lb. I sometimes wonder if she really wants to come back to Austin to our 700 sq ft. apartment, but she looks content to be home.

1 comment:

Crazy May Days said...

Hi Friend!!! It was wonderful to see you too! I LOVE your camera---quite a bit envious! :0) Will you email me a picture or two that you took? I am looking to update our albums but would love to see someone else's perception of my children!

When do we see you next?