Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Table of Contents to My Life

If I were to write an autobiography of my life up until this point, these would be my chapters; one chapter for every year.

1. Glue
2. Faded Photographs
3. No Running
4. Escape from Daycare!
5. Soccer
6. Reading books and Hershey's Kisses
7. Legos
8. Braces
9. Tolkien
10. Driving the Golf Cart
11. Farewell Ennis, Texas
12. Tony
13. My first Razor
14. Rosie
15. Friends
16. Nighttime with the window down
17. Mary
18. The Peak
19. Burnout
20. Good Stories
21. El Jefe
22. Campus Walk Apartments
23. Jenny
24. Bliss & Boredom
25. The House in Madison Heights
26. Moving Mountains
27. Pain, Sadness and Hope

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was reading your blogs, and you have a talent!!! Your writing is wonderful i think!
now, my question to you, is the table of contents in your life..are they number by how old you were? and is that my name or a different Rosie? hmmmmmmmm?
miss you and take care

rosie